Sunday, March 1, 2015

LFW Day 02

 photo hair_zpsrgfoeaol.jpg

Day 02 of London Fashion Week was awesome as I had time to start my day at The Apartment with the gorgeous Sean of Hersheons blow dry bar, who did a beautiful job of taming my wild locks! 

 photo hair spray_zpsfis9zqh9.jpg  photo blonde waves_zps1g8vvhxm.jpg  photo breakfast at the apartment_zpso6aarfha.jpg

In-between hair and make-up I scoffed some of this lovely breaky.

 photo asos beauty range_zpszcoqseez.jpg  photo make up table_zpscosfrswj.jpg  photo asos beauty_zpsdkcaixgh.jpg

Getting my make-up done by Illamasqua from Asos Beauty was just so special - their products are so lush and lasted the whole day with out any touch ups! BONUS!

 photo fur bobble hat river island_zps2curas7d.jpg  photo bubble tea_zpsjkmmgc5h.jpg  photo hyunai apartment lfw car_zpsbjpyuz7x.jpg

Arriving at Somerset House in this super fly Hyundai was made even more fun because our driver was a complete comedian and entertained us from show to show! His banter was so sharp we just giggled our way around London! - Love this kind of people.

 photo pastel fur stole miss selfridge_zpsyiwmqirn.jpg  photo lfwaw2015 street sttyle maxi jumper dress_zps4jfn4fbr.jpg  photo fur pastels street style lfw _zpspdxxqro1.jpg  photo check clutch bag asos_zpsv86y5j1r.jpg

Keeping me fully charged over fashion week was this little MiLi iphone charger discreetly disguised as a phone case! It was so handy and the fact that it slips into my clutch bag is such a perfect touch, I really would recommend it as there was no flapping about with wires handing out of my bag - you know what I'm talk'n about!!! 

 photo fur stole lfw_zpsyu7kj8ti.jpg  photo lfwaw15 day 2_zpsci1wom5f.jpg  photo monki maxi sweater dress _zpswauy4udv.jpg  photo mili phone charger_zps2noiqvbt.jpg  photo check slip ons asos_zpsx00cbsif.jpg  photo london fashion week street style_zpskx7oljxs.jpg  photo fur pom poms street style_zps7bsbpgqu.jpg  photo lfw 2015 street style_zpshwhnhsfg.jpg  photo lfw day 2 street style _zpsjyoii1pn.jpg
Check me out getting street style papped and pretending to be all cool about it - I am much more comfortable on the other side of the camera when it comes to street style'n. Having a complete stranger take your photo is so disconcerting because I cant control the edit and I like to be in control of my own images because I am a photo control freak. Although I cant complain as I asked plenty of people if I could snap them and just expected them to be cool with it!

Talking about photos these were taken by my lovely little Sister The Illustrated Baker and the fab Bunni Punch

I Am Wearing :
Sweater Dress - Monki
Pastel Fur Stole - Miss Selfridge
Checked Handbag - Asos
Checked Slip Ons - Asos
Fur Pom Pom Keyring - River Island
Fur Bobble Hat - River Island
Sunglasses - Boden
Rings - TopShop
Bracelets - Wallis

I hope you enjoyed getting a sneak peek into my time at The Apartment - being pampered by the talented folk at Asos beauty was a real treat and I feel so blessed by them :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails