Monday, December 15, 2014

Vintage Christmas

 photo checkedfullskirt_zps72f5a76e.jpg  photo pinkboyfriendcoatstreetstyle_zps811c6134.jpg  photo vintagebeyondretrochristmasjumper_zps1a35b774.jpg

I Am Wearing : 

Bowler Hat - Primark
Vintage Christmas Sweater - Beyond Retro 
Check Swing Skirt - Asos
Pink Boyfriend Coat - New Look
Croc Boots - BHS

So this year the Christmas jumper seems to have TAKEN OFF! With heaps of novelty Christmas jumper all over the high street I decided that for this years #ChristmasJumperDay I would go with something a little different!

As you already know I am a massive fan of all things vintage - affordable and good for the environment - whats not to love.  So when I came across this little cutie in Beyond Retro (the Brick Lane store is my fav) I instantly new it would make a great alternative festive jumper!

Christmas jumper are the MOST fun and I love wearing them - just remember that they don't all have to be covered in Santa's and snowmen!

Merry Christmas Folks
(I think its safe to start saying this right?)

Clare Astra 
MWAH
XOXO

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Ah can this outfit get anymore perfect! Love your midi skirt collection!
Sophie
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails