Friday, April 11, 2014

J'adore Dior














I Am Wearing : 

Dior Rose Sweater - c/o SheInside
Full Circle Skirt - H&M
Pink Heels - Primark
Pink Bag - Primark
Flower Crown - New Look
Tribal Necklace - c/o Warehouse
Oversized Sunglasses - Asos

I bought this flower crown and jumper separately and what a beautiful accidental combination they make! I love it when an outfit comes together so easily without any effort - sometimes I can get it right first time - but these occasions are rare!

Fingers crossed the sun will continue to shine for you this weekend!

Have fun whatever you are doing

MWAH

Astra
XOXO

6 comments:

Tasneem said...

Loooove the skirt xx

Unknown said...

Another Beautiful outfit! Reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw! :D

Love Cheap Frills
www.ourcheapfrills.blogspot.co.uk

Lolakate said...

Such a perfect combination, I really love the jumper x

char said...

I love this outfit, the skirt is perfect and the necklace is so lovely!

Adela said...

I love that jumper! Great look.
Adela x

Misspinkstyle.net

The Style Box said...

That skirt is so flipping fabulous!
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails