Friday, October 5, 2012

August Instagrams

Photobucket

I wore a French Connection dress and Beauxoxo headband for my friends wedding.

Photobucket

I miss Olympic fever sooo much!

Photobucket

My lil sis did my hair! She's good right!

Photobucket

Good times in Scotland

Photobucket

Captain Bob

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nail art

Photobucket

Photobucket

The colour is back in my hair!

Photobucket

Photobucket

New Boots!

Photobucket


I am off to the Look Magazine Show tomorrow! Cant wait! It is gonna be sooo much fun! I will take as many pics as I can!

Hope you all have a great weekend planned and that the weather is good for all of us!

MWAH
xoxo

2 comments:

Hola Bambi said...

Love what your sister did to your hair! Looks boom xx

Anonymous said...

Your hair look amazing and the neon nails and and and..!!! :)

Great blog I'm following you now. ;)

http://nellashion.blogspot.co.at/

Related Posts with Thumbnails