Monday, April 30, 2012

Blossom Tree


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I Am Wearing :
Aztec Cape - H&M
Fedora - TK Maxx
Ankle Boots - Primark
Watch - Michael Kors

The came out!!!!

The UK has been rained on for like EVER and on Sunday the sun came out!! Hip Hip Hip Hooray!

Sorry for the lack of posts this week I have been sooo busy and as you know the weather was crap!!

I will try to be a better blogger this week!

How was ur weekend?

I hit the shops this Saturday and Primark, Topshop & Matalan took all my money in exchange for some AWESOME clothes and jewellery!! AWWWW YEEAHHH!

I will show you all my bargains VERY soon!

Happy Monday Beauties

xoxo

5 comments:

Amanda said...

oh wow u look stunning.. the pictures are just so so good!

Anonymous said...

Love your cape, beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love your cape! It is gorgeous :)

xoxo,
Rachel
www.rachelslookbook.com

Natasha Fatah said...

Awesome outfit!
Love these pictures!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~

Sweet Indigo Road said...

love the cape!

http://www.sweetindigoroad.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails