Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Favourites

This weeks picks from the awesome inspirational lovelies on Asos Fashion Finder


1. LOVE this mustard blouse from Alittlelife                 2. Awesome green skirt from the lovely monicabarleycorn


3. amazing yellow trousers from Veronica P                             4. gorgeous in muted colours yukeskywalker


5. need these shoes on MacedemianGirl                              6. love everything about styleinlima's casual outfit


7. Style Marmalade rockin another awesome animal print outfit      8. Stunning shorts suit styled perfectly by fashion westie

Happy Friday everybody!!

I am going ten pin bowling tonight! Old school fun to be had ... I am so looking forward to it!

Weekend is gonna be filled with Family and friends really looking forward to it!

Planning on trying to redo my pink dip-dye this weekend too if I find the time!

Much Love
xoxo







*non of these images belong to me they all belong to the fabulous fashionistas in them, please drop me an email if you dont want me to use ur image and I will take it down straight away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I love your blog! You´ve got a new follower!
Have a nice weekend!
xoxo
M
www.styleinlimablog.com

Unknown said...

Hay Astra! Thanks for the mention and link! Getting very addicted to ASOS Fashion Finder :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails