Sunday, February 12, 2012

Arrow or Triangle Nail Art



What you will need :
2 nail colours
3m tape

Photobucket

Paint your nails with the base colour

Photobucket

cut off a piece of 3m tape using scissors to get a good sharp straight line, then stick the tape to the back of your hand a few times to take off a bit of the stickiness as if the tape is too sticky it can take off the base colour .. you dont want that!

Photobucket

paint on the top coat

Photobucket

wait for the top coat to almost fully dry before peeling away the tape

Photobucket

repeat on all 10 nails!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How good do they look with my phone ... haha!

Photobucket

This is such an easy nail effect and you can chose as many colours as you like to go with any outfit! simples!!

Inspired by Morgane :-)

Happy nail painting! Perfect for a lazy Sunday afternoon! Think of me whist I am working today!!

xoxo



6 comments:

VLL said...

WoW great nails.. love this idea :-)

Law1sfab said...

Omg ! Love this, going to do it later tonight if I have time !! Xx

GeorgieWilding said...

That's brilliant.I acctualy might try that with lilac and black or something hmm.x

LadyBugSays ... said...

Love this so much I am now sat with bits of tape stuck to my hand in preparation for trying this :)

Camilla said...

Cool! I'm def gonna try that! And great combination. Super sunday "project".

Charlotte said...

defiantly going to have to try this out!
Serendipity Style Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails