Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Very Christmas Bloggers Event 01


Photobucket

Getting in the Christmas spirit!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The rails of clothes we got to chose from ... the rust silk blouse above was one of my choices!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photographer Claire Pepper (love her shoes) & the lovely make-up girls checking their handy work!

Photobucket

Laura from Thats So Yesterday having her make-up done

Photobucket

sneak peak of my outfit choice!

Photobucket

Laura looking stunning!

Photobucket

The CAKES!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Laura & I got stuck in!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think I enjoyed that cake a little too much!

Photobucket
 aaaand its GONE!

This was the very.co.uk blogger Christmas party day, when we got to pick an outfit to wear and style ourselves in, then have a little photo shoot!

It was sooo much fun! The very.co.uk girls are sooo lovely and we were looked after so well!

I got to meet some fab bloggers AND was allowed to take one item of clothing home! I went for the rust blouse of course! It was such a lovely fit and the cut is gorgeous! Will do an outfit post in it soon!
 
Looking forward to getting the professional pics back to show you guys!

Hope your week is going well so far!

Love & Peace 

xoxo Clare Astra xoxo 

10 comments:

This Charming Style said...

Oooh wow this looks so fab, you are so lucky! The items look gorgeous, I reaaaaly want the fur coat. And your outfit is stunning!

I researched Claire Pepper for my photography project last year, I really like her work! I can't wait to see the end results :)

And OMG the cake. THE CAKE!!! xx

Unknown said...

Hey nice pics!!

A big hug girls <33

xoxo*
http://www.ivaniadiamond.com/

Eve Maria said...

great photos, I love how you've edited them :)

the petite bradshaw said...

christmas in november great idea i love christmas

Steph & The Spaniels said...

LOVE these photos, looks amazing.
Laura looks bloody stunning, as do you.
I now want cake x

Law1sfab said...

OMG these are amazing !!! I still love the cake shoots, so,so funny but they were so yummy. This is still the best day I've had in forever I had so much fun, and loved seeing you again kitten.
It was fun having a look in the shops too, but yeah F&F next xxxx

India said...

wooow lovely pics!

Felicia Yohana said...

GREAT POST <3
i'm following you dear
mind to follow back :)

www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

c said...

all the clothes are amazing and your outfit is wonderful!!

<3

sarahdietz1 said...

Claire Pepper totally went to my school! haha and I know her brother Jon! Small small world, she did my year 12 prom photos a couple of years back, can't believe she works at Very.co.uk now! Awesome! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails