Thursday, October 13, 2011

QVC Diamonique Event


Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out Julia Roberts!

Photobucket

These are the professional pics sent to me by QVC

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my pic of Julia in the window! She was in there from 12pm - 8pm, what a trooper!!

Photobucket

This was the diamonique challenge to spot the real diamond (we spotted it!) However the diamonique is pretty close!

Photobucket

LOVED this key necklace

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are the "titanic & How to lose a guy in 10 days" films

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE this wallpaper

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sarah and I

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sarah's lovely earings from Forever 21

Photobucket

Love Sarah's Zara boots!

Photobucket

What was is in the goody bag ....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My outfit details ... full outfit post to come!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The journey home!

QVC had a cute little pop-up shop in Farringdon (London), Sarah and I headed over to check it out!

The pieces were very cute and I loved the Tiffany-esq  packaging, we had lots of fun, met some lovely bloggers/stylists/magazine editors and were VERY impressed with the super cute Julia Roberts lookalike! She was fab!

Looking forward to the press-day, you will be soo surprised by the great designers QVC are working with! I LOVE a surprise!! 

Will pop my outfit post up tomorrow

Peace & Love always

xoxo Clare Astra xoxo

2 comments:

A Gluten Freestyle said...

I love that wallpaper too! Looks like an awesome event. Can't wait for the outfit post :)
x

Law1sfab said...

gutted I couldn't make it, glad you ladies had fun and how amazing was the event. That look a like is crazy good, she looks stunning, I love their bracelets so cute. In love with that wallpaper too, and drooling over your rings as per usual ! haha x

Related Posts with Thumbnails