Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fish Pedicure!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Pleated Dress - Primark
Feather Necklace - Primark

This was SOOOO much fun!!
I got some vouchers online and we got half an hour in the fish tanks for just £9!!!
I feels really funny ... a little bit like tiny bubbles popping on your feet! Very strange!
I am sitting next to Hannah my sister-in-law and her BIG bump has made its way into the world in the form of my beautiful nephew Finlay ... pictured below

Cute huh?!

Back from my hols now will pop some pics up of my sisters hen do soon!!

Thanx for all your lovely messages!

xoxo Clare Astra xoxo


3 comments:

Amanda said...

oh that sounds like so much fun..

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

what exactly does this type of pedicure do? I never heard of it.

Unknown said...

Hay Victoria,

You just pop your feet in the tank and the little fish feast on your dead skin!! Basically they eat your feet soft!!.... gross but fun!

xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails