Thursday, February 10, 2011

the JOY of valentines


So valentines day is just around the corner and i thought i would help you ladies out with the dilemma of WHAT TO WEAR?

JOY sent me their new SS2011 lookbook and I was delighted with the goodies that were in there!

So I thought i would combine their GORGEOUS new SS range with a little bit a valentines inspiration for you ladies who are gonna dress up and head out on the town with a Mr or on the look out for a Mr or those of you who like me will be dressing up for a night in with my Mr & the bottle of Bollinger that is chillin in the fridge all ready!!
Photobucket


Photobucket

..... think i might go tribal .... raaawwww!

LOVE & PEACE
xoxo Clare Astra xoxo

5 comments:

christinecocochanel said...

go tribal! definitely :) xxx

Unknown said...

Woow
Tribal <33

Aseya said...

I just LOVE the 70s Romance looks. All of them haha That maxi dress is gorgeous!
prettyinthedesert

HoneyBunny said...

Lovely collages!

Cara said...

I am loving the 70s trend and have been dying to get a tribal styled jacket before summer comes! Great posts, love your blog!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails