Monday, January 10, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


I was given this award by the lovely Lara @ http://ifeellikeidreamtit.blogspot.com/ (click and go check out her blog!) ... Thanx heaps darl xx

ok so ...

When you've been awarded this you need to -

* Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them (done!)

* Share 8 facts about yourself .....

1. I have a BIG birthday coming up this year and i am in TOTAL denial!

2. I had my first EVER pedicure last December (i hate people touching my feet!)

3. I got a new tattoo 2 months ago and am already planning my next one! ... they are addictive!

4. I have 2 younger sisters one is 18 months younger than me and the other is 15 years younger!

5. My first crush was Joey from New Kids On The Block!

6. I think my first name is boring so i always use my middle name with it! Clare - meaning bright/clear and Astra - meaning Star, I like to think i am a bright star it sounds nice!

7. I drink a can of Diet Cherry Coke every afternoon to perk me up!

8. I wish i could transport all of my family and friends (and my local Primark) to Sydney, Australia so we could all live happily ever after on Bondi beach..... I miss Australia ..... If anybody wants to sponsor me out there I will move tomorrow!

* Pay it forward to 4 other Bloggers and let the Bloggers know you have awarded them, here are my 4 award winners!..


Princess and the pea

la la land

betty in the moon

style forecasts

These ladies all have gorgeous little blogs and great style! Go and check them out, get to know them they are fabulous ladies :-)

3 comments:

LaraLainThatsMyName said...

Aww, yay! I'm glad you saw I had passed on to you ;-)
Loving the cherry coke fact, lol!
I will def check out the 4 you have recommended
x

Tessi said...

Wow!!!! Thank u my love<3<3<3 This is so sweet of u!!!

Lots of love & big hugs from Tessi<3

Jackie said...

Oh my goodness I can't thank you enough. I'm delighted that you chose me. Thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails