Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sale buys


Photobucket
Top - H&M

Photobucket
Cardigan - TopShop

Photobucket
Jumper - Primark

Photobucket
Cardigan - Tesco

Photobucket
Jumper - Primark

I popped into the sales on Saturday, I gotta say there wasn't much going on anywhere! A little bit disappointing!

I also got another jumper from TopShop and a blouse from Primark which I am wearing now and will be up in my next post! Super cute!

I have a couple of things coming from Asos too!

Anybody got any sales tips? Any on-line stores that i should visit? Went into Zara and saw heaps of stuff but it's not cheap enough yet, need to wait for the next lot of markdowns.

Hope you are having a fab weekend!!

Love
Clare Astra

P.S. A MASSIVE hello to my new followers!! Cant wait to get to know you all :-) ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails