Saturday, September 11, 2010

Vouge Fashion's Night Out!

SelfidgesZara



TopShop



Mango

BikBok

Liberty's

Opening night for the new Manolo Blahnik show room!! - cute hay!!


The outfit


















Hat - Primark
Shirt - H&M
Trousers - New Look
Shoes - Debenhams
Bag - New York China Town D&G fake
Necklace - Givenchy , Gifted by She Wears She Shares - great blogger

OK! First of all I am gonna talk about my first London VFNO - It was totally hit and miss!

After finishing work at just after 6pm, Gra (hubby) and I got to Oxford Street around 7:15pm, we decided to start at the Marble Arch end in Selfridges.

Selfridges was advertising a night of fun and free stuff starting at 6pm and finishing at 10pm, Dior was offering free, this seasons must have nail colour nail painting - I got to Dior at 7:30 and was told I couldnt join the queue (6 girls long) as they had already taken as many people as they could for the evening! DISAPPOINTED ! The free booze could not be located and Mulberry were opening a new showroom which was packed out and full of VIPS! So no entry there either. Not much else was happening really :-(

So we left and made our way up Oxford Street towards Zara!

We entred Zara on a red carpet and were greated by crazy models all with their heads bandaged having LOADS of fun strutting their stuff and posing for cameras! Great atmosphere! Further into the store we were offered canapes and went in search of the free booze! It was coming up from the downstairs menswear deptment but there was a large croud near the door and the booze didnt get anywhere near the middle of the room :-( So we headed up to TopShop Oxford Circus!

I had BIG expectations for TopShop, and as soon as we got onto the ladieswear floor we spotted the bar .... a vodka cranberry cocktail AT LAST!

I spend alot of my hard earned cash in these high street stores so I think a free cocktail is the LEAST they can do to say thank you!

Anyways we watched a stylist tell us how to wear three A/W trends, had our pics taken in a photobooth, then got really bored and headed off to Mango.

Mango gave us a free paper fan upon entry to the store and that was about ALL that was happening in there! It was as if they had only just found out what it was VFNO and desperately dug around in the stockroom for a freebee to bring customers in store!

Finally we moved over to Liberty's, and THANK God for that classy store! They really do know how to hold a party! There was a live DJ who was telling little jokes inbetween tunes and GREAT proffesionaly mixed cocktails, stylists on three floors, photographers everywhere and lovely chatty staff! Liberty you made VFNO a success!

Check out Liberty's FaceBook VFNO albumn and see if you can spot me (Where's Wally style) in the background of another pic!! VERY funny!

Sorry this is a LONG one!

Finally ....

What do you think of my lovely Givenchy necklace that I won courtesy of the fabulous blogger She Wears She Shares ... check out her gorgeous style on her blog http://shewearsheshares.blogspot.com/

I got it a while back but its taken me some time to find an outfit worthy of such grand jewellery!!

Hope you guys are all having a great weekend xoxo


PS. HELLOOOO to all my new followers! It is so nice to hear from you, and I hope that this is the start of a great friendship :-)

13 comments:

Annachiara Savio said...

WOW...AMAZING PICTURES!!!! *_* you're woonderfull!!!

Unknown said...

I like your bird ring and i love the bag! Follow me!! I created a blog today xx love Holl xox

Anonymous said...

these photos are amazing! and you look so great in this outfit. those pants are killing me! killing. this whole look...love it.

White Bazaar said...

Wow, doesn't sound as great as all the hype! At least it ended well! That necklace is stunning! love the bag too!

Unknown said...

i'm absolutely JEALOUS and awed at these pictures of FNO.
sooo wish i was there!
anyways, ABSOLUTELY ADORE your outfit. the pants are PERFECTION with the color and shape and overall, THE BAG. it's just great
im definitely following!

+++enter my giveaway!
xx

The Dolls Factory said...

great post
great night in milan too
I'm sharing this post on my facebook page for people to have a view of London VFNO

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20084&id=131043186932092

JEAN-PIERRE said...

that's looks like so much fun, i wish i were in NYC for the celebrations :(

Betty said...

great night in London
ohhh I wish were in Madrid.
kisses

Betty said...

great night in London
ohhh I wish were in Madrid.
kisses

Marta Castellanos said...

Loveeed the post!! XOXO

I love my wardrobe

She Wears, She Shares said...

You paired it with the perfect trousers! Love it! I'm sure FNO was amazing!

Slanelle said...

i totally love your outfit !

Eva Sirgi said...

I love the pants!!!
xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails