Sunday, April 25, 2010

Champagne at sunset

















Sun Glasses - Aldo
Denim Jacket - H&M Kids
Maxi Dress - Primark
Belt - Primark
Waistcoat - H&M
Shoes - New Look
Bangle - Primark

This was one of our last nights in Portugal, and seeing as there were no shops near by for me to spend money in, and my husband Graham had been playing golf for what was now 2 weeks, I thought it might be nice to spend some money on myself, so I made him take me to the cliff top sunset champagne bar! At nearly £20 a champagne cocktail it was a GREAT sunset!!

I am LOVING this maxi, it was a steal at £8, and worn with the right stuff it totally looks (and feels) so much more expensive! Primark beach wear collection are doing some lovely summer dresses, go check them out.

PS. I have made it back to the UK safe and sound,and am writing this in the comfort of my own home!! Thanx for your sweet messages and prayers.
xoxo

1 comment:

Pieces of Me said...

all your photos are so boho chic, i love it!
great blog,

x
Zoe
http://thesocialcode.tumblr.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails