Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Outfit!
























Headband - H&M
Earrings - Primark
Coat - River Island
Telephone Necklace - Accessorize
Bow Necklace - Ebay
Top - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Boots - Office
Union Jack Door Stop - Birthday Present!

This was what i wore for my Birthday meal with Graham. It went down a treat with our waitress at the Chinese! She was a cutie. The telephone necklace was one of the gifts i received and how much do you LOVE my doggie door stop! Got if from my sis, i LOVE a poochie present, esp when its a surprise! The skirt and top was bought with money received from my sister in-law and Aunty Ena, pastel shades are the best! Thank you to everyone who sent birthday messages and gifts, you are all kind and i am soo greatfull and blessed to have you all in my life. xxx (too soppy?.... sorry!) xxx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails